Your Awards Night
If you know someone who always goes the extra mile, or a group that helps out in the community, why not show them how much you appreciate what they do by nominating them for a Resident Award? Our awards recognise residents who have gone out of their way to improve the lives of others or who have worked towards great personal achievements.
The winners will be announced at a special ceremony on 5 December 2019 at the Holiday Inn in Thorpe Wood, Peterborough.
We have eight categories to choose from:
- Good Neighbour
- Young Achiever of the Year (aged 11-24)
- Personal Achiever of the Year (aged 25+)
- Community Volunteer
- Making a Difference
- Resident Involvement
- Special Recognition
- Extra Care Special Contribution
Nominations need to be received no later than 11 October 2019
It’s so simple to make a nomination! View Residents Awards nomination form and tell us:
- Who you’re nominating and why
- What impact they’ve made or results they’ve achieved (that could be how they’ve helped you, a personal achievement or something that supports the wider community)
- What three words best describe them.
Alternatively, you can write to us with your application, just answer the questions above. Please make sure you include full contact details for yourself and the person you are nominating otherwise we may not be able to consider your nomination. Post written nominations to Communities, Cross Keys Homes, Shewsbury Avenue, PE2 7BZ.
*Terms and conditions available on our website